Thursday, April 9, 2009

Adele's First Bath

Adele's skin in the diaper area was looking a bit sore and dirty and the wipes didn't seem to do it so we tried a bath tonight. I expected there to be screaming since she does not even like her feet exposed to air, let alone an entire wet body. She fussed a little at first but seemed to be ok with the warm water Elsa was squeezing all over her. Ok with it, she didn't seem to love it. I don't know if you recall, but Elsa was delighted by the bath the second I got water on her. Cold water, hot water, what ever. Elsa just liked being wet.
Then Adele made this face...
We have no idea what it means. It's new.



This face is NOT new. She has shown it to me every single time I change her diaper or clothes. I believe it means she would like to be dressed and tightly wrapped in warm blankets immediately.